Friday, June 15, 2007

Movie Making... Take ONE

Last night, my group and I worked on our public service announcement. The problem that we have is that we keep coming up with new, BETTER ideas! We have storyboarded several times and have redirected ourselves so much that I am a little worried that we have been too creative. Can it happen? One of my group colleagues suggested that what I am experiencing is that we are playing all of the roles in our public service announcement creation. Therefore, we have the power to change our script and direction based on the formulation of new ideas.

We are going to come up with a great public service announcement - that I am sure of. But, I think working with three minds that are full of ideas the hardest part of the project is going to be channeling that energy into one direction and creating a product that we can each be proud of. I know we can do it!

5 comments:

Katrina said...

It was a creative an fun process - I sure hope you right and we do have a great product on Tuesday. Keeping my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed. (Hope I'm not on the camera with crossed eyes - it will make tapeing a little hard.)

Unknown said...

I am sure you will have a great product! You guys seem to have a great idea going from what I observed last week. . .

Cheryl H

Shannon R. said...

I am sure your PSA will be fabulous! 3 stellar minds working together definitely means success. I guess it is always better to have an abundance of ideas to chose from than none at all.

Jodi said...

I have enjoyed working with you Natalie!

Steve said...

So we got it done. Now we read all about qualitative research. More blogs, more wikis - should we plan to do a video? That would freak soem folks out!